The Archive has a Library with more than 4,000 titles, specialising in Archival and Ancillary Sciences, Education and General and Local History.
It can be consulted through the Granatensis catalogue:
- Books from the library of the University Archive of Granada
- Bibliographic collection of the Archive of the University of Granada
- Granada University Library Catalogue
Access and lending is regulated by the rules issued by the University Library..
They are users of the Loan Service:
- The University Community of Granada: Professors, Researchers, Scholarship Holders, Students and Administration and Services Staff.
- Staff of the Centres affiliated to the University of Granada: Lecturers, Researchers, Scholarship Holders and Administration and Services Staff from other Universities on official stays at the University of Granada.
- Staff of organisations and institutions that have established collaboration agreements with the University of Granada in the field of Libraries.
- Non-university staff: all those users who are authorised by the Library Management to use this Service.
External users: institutions outside the University of Granada that request bibliographic and documentary materials from the University Library of Granada on interlibrary loan.